Taoist Inner Alchemy
Intensive Instructor/Student Three-Week Workshop Training Series
September 8th--12th 2014 - Basic Universal Healing Tao Practices - 55 Formulas - Tuition $999 USD
Introduction, Inner Smile, Six Healing Sounds, Chi Self-Massage, Microcosmic Orbit, Wisdom Chi Kung, 6 Direction-3 Tan Tiens, Simple Chi Kung - 28 Formulas (Basic I)
The Introduction gives the background and explanation of The Tao, the name that cannot be named. The Cosmic Inner Smile teaches you how to get in touch with your internal organs, smiling to them, and transforming them into love, kindness, gentleness, and healing energy. The Six Healing Sounds cools down the body releasing excess heat, cleans toxins out of the organs and transforms negative emotions into positive emotions. Each sound relates to a vital organ and has a color, body posture and emotions. The Chi Self Massage freely moves vital blocked energy (Chi) through the body creating self-healing, inner balance & longevity. Microcosmic Orbit meditation is the ancient foundation for healing by awakening and opening the body centers, and drawing the Universal, Cosmic and Earth Forces from the Six Directions into the body. The students will learn to activate the Three Fires (Tan Tiens) circulating this Life Force Energy (Chi) as it will be passed through their body channels. Students learn Wisdom Chi Kung techniques of Emptying and Recharging the Brain. Simple Chi Kung is a series of easy to perform simple exercises to loosen the joints & muscles that circulates Chi and blood throughout the body is facilitated for High Level Chi Kung practices.
Taoist Secrets of Love & Healing Love - 8 Formulas (Basic II)
This Single & Dual Cultivation practice in the Aroused & Unaroused State conserves & transforms sexual energy while invigorating and rejuvenating the body’s vital functions. These techniques of Ovarian and Testicle Breathing, Scrotum & Ovarian Compression, Power Lock, Big Draw, and Valley Orgasm enhance sexual fulfillment & physical improvement as vital energy is exchanged with one’s partner without the indiscriminate loss of emotional & sexual energy.
Fusion of the Five Elements I - 4 Formulas (Basic III)
The Formula I meditation builds an internal Composting Structure (Pakuas) inside the body. This anchors and balances organ energy at the Cauldron (center of the body) spiraling them into a Pearl. The student learns to form the Pakuas (8 sided geometric vortexes) and the Sounds using the Six Directions and the Collection Points to balance the Internal Weather with Formula 2. Formulas 3 and 4 focus on Connecting the Senses and Organs together developing internal self-control and transforming Negative Emotions using the spiraling and blending techniques to create a Composting essence for the virtue energy. The energy is then circulated through the Microcosmic Orbit healing the vital organs and glands leading to spiritual independence.
September 15th to 19th 2014 - Iron Shirt I-II-III - 26 Formulas - Tuition $999 USD
Iron Shirt Chi Kung I (Iron Shirt Standing Posture) - 8 Formulas
Iron Shirt I consists of 5 Standing Postures teaching the student the ability to “Root” to the earth strengthening tendons, muscles, bones and organs. The student will learn to use breathing techniques to increase and “Pack” Chi in the fascia (connective tissue) creating a Chi Belt. The result is increased stamina and the body’s ability to fight disease and protect the organs from injury.
Iron Shirt II (Tendon Nei Kung) - 9 Formulas
Tendon Nei Kung is the ability to emanate a vibration of an organ discharging it from the hand several feet away. The student learns to align their structure to the Earth Force, and to Torque their tendons transmitting the force with their breath creating pressure using a rhythmic movement in the Eight Positions along with Partner and Pushing against Wall practices. The Mung Bean Bag Hitting creates vibrations in the bodylines to absorb the Chi into the bones.
Iron Shirt III (Bone Marrow Nei Kung) - 9 Formulas
Bone Breathing uses the power of the mind with deep, relaxed inhalations to establish the inward flow of external energy. Bone Compression is the physical process of spiraling, packing, and contracting muscles squeezing Chi into the bones. Sexual Chi Massage is the release of sexual energy and hormones from the genitals so that it can be absorbed into the bones. Chi Weight Lifting is an advanced art using weights to pull downward on the genitals creating an upward flow of energy strengthening the fasciae around the organs and glands. Bone Hitting uses Wire and Rattan Hitters to strike each compressed body area creating vibrations into the bone marrow.
September 22nd to 26th 2014 - Fusion I-II-III - 19 Basic Formulas and 15 Advanced Formulas Tuition: $999 USD
Fusion of Five Elements I - Formulas 1, 2, 3 and 4
The Fusion I meditation builds an internal Composting Structure (Pakuas) inside the body, which anchors and balances organ energy at the Cauldron (center of the body) spiraling them into a Pearl. The student learns to form the Pakuas (8 sided geometric vortexes) and the Sounds using the Six Directions and the Collections Points to balance the Internal Weather. Formulas 3 and 4 focus on Connecting the Senses and Organs together developing internal self-control and transforming Negative Emotions using the spiraling and blending techniques to create a Composting essence for the virtue energy. The energy is then circulated through the Microcosmic Orbit healing the vital organs and glands leading to spiritual independence.
Fusion of Five Elements II (Cosmic Fusion) - Formulas 1, 2 and 3
The Fusion II Meditation grows and intensifies the Good Virtue Energies forming a Compassion Pearl in the Creation Cycle using the organ colors. The student learns how to detoxify the organs and Glands by opening up the Thrusting Channels; and protecting themselves forming psychic Belt Channels drawing in Universal Forces.
Fusion of Five Elements III (Fusion of the Eight Psychic Channels) - Formulas 1 - 8 The Fusion III meditation opens the Greater Bridge and Regulator Channels, Spinal Cord, Head, and Heart using the cutting and drilling techniques cleaning out any energy blockages. The student learns to protect the body from external energies by sealing the Senses and Aura using the Butterfly and Brushing Techniques.
Advanced Fusions I-II-III - Formulas 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15. The Advanced Fusion meditation works with the energy (Chi) outside of the Physical Body activating Energy & Spirit bodies. The student will learn how to build the foundation for the Birth of the Immortal Fetus with the use of Images consisting of the Pure Inner Child, Animal & Earth Forces connecting with the Planets, Big Dipper and North Star.
(Combined Tuition Discount for All Three Weeks of Intense Training: $1,000 USD)
Student Commentary from 1st Intense 3 Week Workshops (11/10/13) by The Professor:
* The Professor's intense three-week course was an insightful first introduction to the broad Universal Healing Tao System for me. The variety of Taoist meditations and practices taught in this course gave me a perfect overview over Inner Alchemy as taught by Mantak Chia. Through a good mixture of practical exercises, theoretical and conceptual framework, repetition modules as well as practice time with a partner everybody in class could pick up a lot in a relatively short time.
Julian (29), -Germany
* Thanks for your teachings and guidance for the whole retreat, it is greatly appreciated. The biggest take away for me from the retreat is the "spaced repetition" practices you implemented into the daily lessons. Adding the new lesson learnt everyday into the daily practices we do every morning and eventually building it into a two hour sequence of practices on the last day of the retreat was very helpful to me. This retreat has provided me a very good platform to practice with like-minded individuals.
By myself, I could only read the detailed instructions in the books and watch videos of Master Chia teaching. But nothing beats being able to take time off my daily commitments and distractions, to be able to spend 3 quality weeks, just doing the practices every day during the lessons. Personally, I very much prefer this way of learning rather than some of the trainings I've attended previously, where the trainer would give a very detailed and informative presentation but having much less time to practice for the participants. I totally agree with you that we can get the information and details we need from the books or the chi cards ourselves and cultivating the seeds of practice is the most important take away at the end of the day. Thank you so much for creating such an intensive practice platform for me. It is the perfect complement with the details and information from the books I've brought along to the retreat. I strongly recommend this course to people who would like to maximize their time during the retreat to hone their skills with more practice sessions rather than be bombarded with lots of concepts and details of the course which you can simply read yourself during your free time. I've had a very fruitful retreat. I'm looking forward to more such retreats in the future.
Nigel (35), -Singapore
I thoroughly enjoyed The Professor’s weeklong course on Fusion Meditation. The Inner Alchemy was definitely active within me, and continues to shine strongly as my Canadian friends immediately recognize this new inner strength. I’ve discovered it’s a lot easier to live every day in the Tao and this has greatly enhanced my current practices of Tai Chi, Chi Kung and Chi Nei Tsang.
The Professor explained new Concepts with ease and was understood by all students. There was a good mix of physical exercises, theory and meditative practices. The best part was daily repetition of meditations to create a strong foundation to practice Fusion anywhere, anytime. I really enjoyed his lecture’s, they were straight up, honest and well timed. I would recommend this Fusion Meditation to either novice or advanced student. I am motivated to continue The Professors’ daily Fusion practices and look forward to his future courses.
Dave (57), -Canada
* I really enjoyed the 1st week of Chi Kung. I have been practicing the Iron Shirt and Tendon Nei Kung most mornings. I also like to use the Wire Hitter. The 2nd week was very interesting though at this point in my life I am not doing this type of advanced meditation. I was a bit disappointed that I missed out on the Tai Chi week but no worries maybe in the future.
Michael (43), -USA
* I found the structure and the teaching very constructive and concise so as to have a clear practice about Iron Shirt Chi Kung, Healing Sounds, Fusion of 5 Elements, Tai Chi, Bone Marrow Nei Kung and much more. I was impressed how well the whole group could repeat every day the whole series of formulas which was developing and increasing day by day. The knowledge and experience that The Professor has is vast on the Tao through the teachings of the Universal Healing Tao. He was direct down to the point for what and how to learn the material as well as patient for the whole group to practice. It was clear to me that he uses and lives the Tao daily and that is what inspired me the most; to live and practice the Tao in all aspect of everyday life, profession, career, family, with friends and with strangers as well. I have been practicing ever since which has been a great development in my daily energy work & meditation formulas.
Evangels (33), -Greece
- For any questions about the retreats, you can personally contact the Professor by email <email@example.com>
or by phone.... (503) 794-2717.